Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hailey's First Communion



On Saturday, April 25th, my niece Hailey made her First Communion. WOW! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday she was walking down the isle in another white dress at my wedding. I guess that was 4 years ago...not too much longer and she'll be walking down another isle in yet another white dress...right Jeff???

Anyway, she looked beautiful and I'm sure it was a beautiful ceremony. However, Maria and I had to miss most of it b/c giant wasps invaded the little room in the back, also known as the "cry room" (for bad children like Maria) Instead, Maria, my mom, Uncle Marc and I crashed my brother's house early and hung out there until everyone else arrived. After the ceremony, everyone came over and ate lunch and Hailey opened her gifts. It was a very nice afternoon and Maria had a lot of fun running around with Hailey's other cousins, Micah and Gavin.

In other news, I had my 37 week doctor appointment on Thursday. Nothing's changed, everything is fine. I go back again this Thursday! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...