Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thinking about being thankful...

I have so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful to God, for sending his only son, Jesus Christ, to die on a cross for me so that my sins could be forgiven...and so that I can go to heaven.

I am thankful to God for having a plan for my life, for putting Gerry and I together, so that we could create two amazing daughters.

I am thankful for my husband - who loves and forgives me on a daily basis, who accepts me for who I am, who works very hard so that I can do the job I love - stay home with my girls!

I am thankful for my amazing, caring, compassionate, gracious, selfless mother. She is one of a kind and she is my best friend!

I am thankful for my family and my friends who make me laugh and who love my daughters.

I am thankful for coffee, although I don't drink that much...I look forward to that one cup every morning.

For main floor laundry, for text messaging, and for wine.

I am thankful for my hairdresser, Ginny, who is awesome and I love her!

I am thankful for making tents out of blankets and sheets, because Maria loves them, and secretly, so do I.

I am thankful to whoever invented the swing for babies - it's my lifesaver.
For my minivan, for massages, for my digital camera.

I am thankful for Ellen DeGeneres, flip flops, pacifiers, picture frames and the Today Show.

I am thankful for Naomi's laugh.



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Love,
Cara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...