Thursday, November 5, 2009

Letter to a Dear Friend



Dear Sleep,

I am writing this to tell you how much I miss you. I desperately miss you! What happened to us? We used to spend so much time together. Now we barely get to see each other alone. A few hours here and there in the middle of the night just isn't going to cut it for me. I want more of you...I NEED MORE OF YOU!

I'll be honest, I dream about you during the day. I long for the moment when we can be together, completely uninterrupted. I knew things would change when the kids came. But I didn't think we would drift so far apart.

Please don't turn your back on me. You know we were good together. I promise, if you give us another chance, I will try my hardest to make you a priority. Until then, I will be waiting for you.

Love, Cara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...