Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Final Night as a Family of 3

The night before we went to the hospital to have the baby, we drove down to Gerry's parent's house to have dinner and to drop Maria off. They were kind enough to watch Maria for us while we were going to be in the hospital. We were also able to eat dinner one last time as a family before the new baby arrived. I must say that I was quite a bit more emotional than I had expected. I tried to put Maria to bed before we left and I just started crying. I knew that things would never be the same the next time we saw her and I just couldn't control my emotions. I finally gave up trying to get her to sleep and I asked if Gerry's parents could put her down after we left. This also just so happened to be the first night Maria figured out how to climb out of her pack and play. When Gerry's parents called to tell us that, I realized we were all in a for a very long weekend. All in all, we had a great time that night and we were able to take some fun pictures of the 3 of us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...