Wednesday, May 20, 2009

About Family of G's

Welcome to Family of G's! We are so glad you stopped by!

My name is Cara. My husband, Gerry, and I have been married since May 2005. We live in Missouri, in a city just south of St. Louis. We have 2 beautiful daughters - Maria, born July 2007, and Naomi, born May 2009.

This blog was created in order to keep our friends and family updated on our crazy lives. We have many friends and family that we just don't get to talk to often enough, so this is a way to keep in touch with all of them. It is also a way for our families to see pictures of our kids when they can't see them in person everyday.

I love being a stay at home mom, raising my kids, learning about photography, and discovering new recipes to cook for my family - and I love being able to share everything I love on my blog!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...