Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Favorite Things


Today is my birthday! (Okay, so it was yesterday -- I didn't have enough time to get this post out...) I am 32 years old and I'm feeling pretty darn good about it.  In honor of my day, I thought I would share some of my most favorite things of all times. (In no particular order.) I have seen some other people do this on their blogs, so it's not my original idea, but I liked it.



Pedicures!

Wine...any kind!



Massages!

Love my Kindle...one of the best inventions ever!

Love sushi!


Love sea doo-ing! Wish I could do it more!

Wish I could ride horses more, too!






Tulips

Chocolate...any kind!



Everything from here is awesome!

I'm really not a huge beer drinker but I love a cold one of these on a warm day!

The only bath products, lotions, sunscreen and bug spray we use on our kids!

If I gotta wear SPF clothes, might as well have some style too!

Love this perfume!

So that's just a tiny list of some of my favorite things.  Of course, my favorite 3 people are Gerry, Maria and Naomi and they helped make my birthday super special yesterday.  The girls made me beautiful cards, Gerry had tulips sent to the house, brought home dinner so I didn't have to cook and even brought me an ice cream cake!  After we put the girls to bed, we finished the evening off by watching Seabiscuit, a movie I've been wanting to see ever since I finished reading the book.  Kind of low key, but awesome!

A great end to a great birthday! 




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I did something like this around my birthday and gave some people in my life some really great ideas! If I were buying you a gift, it would totally be a massage and sushi...for both of us! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...