Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bad Mommy Blogger!

I have been a terrible blogger lately.  Not sure if it's burn out, an overwhelming sense of being "behind" on events to blog about, or the fact that every time I try to sit down and upload photos, edit them and actually type out a blog that is coherent, my kids are beating the heck out of each other.  I'm sure it's a combination of those three, so anyway, I decided to just post some things that happened a while ago. I figured since this is mostly for memories and for us to look back on, I'd want to remember these things.  I know people are totally over Easter, but I've got some really cute pics from that weekend.  I am so ashamed to even admit that I haven't put a thing up about Naomi's 2nd birthday, which was May 8th.  And there are a few other fun things that have taken place in the past few weeks.

Also, I did want to mention another reason why I haven't been blogging: my husband bought me some amazing slideshow making software for my birthday.  So for Naomi's party I presented a 15 minute slideshow of her life...and I worked on that thing for weeks. 

So, stay tuned! I am going to try and whip out some posts that are long overdue in the next few days!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...