Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Botanical Anniversary

Gerry and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on May 21st. I was feeling really good that day and I wanted to get out and do something together as a family. Since we wanted to avoid exposing Naomi to as many germs as possible, we opted for an activity that was mostly outside. Neither Gerry or I had ever been to Missouri Botanical Gardens before so we thought we'd give it a shot. This place was beautiful and we actually had a really good time. I didn't realize they had such a big area for kids to play. We want to take the kids back one day and explore some more. Maria loved playing with the wooden musical instruments and playing in the sand. Naomi slept most of the time. It was also our first experience using the double stroller. It's pretty neat, but it is HUGE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...